Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Some Exciting Announcements

Happy Tuesday! Well, I'm about to head off for San Diego Comic-Con but before I leave I have some cool stuff to share with all y'all. So let's leap right into it shall we? We shall!

First up, I have two signings in the Mysterious Galaxy Booth #1119, where I'll be signing Alien Separation and all the other bookie wookies, too. Check out their full schedule, which lists all the awesome authors who will be there throughout the con. BTW, if you can't make the con, they normally have all the authors sign stock, so you can still order from MG and get signed books, even if you can't be at the con itself.

If you are at the con, don't forget to come to my panel -- Science Fiction and Sex, on Friday, July 10th, 11:30-12:30, room 24ABC. Signing under the sails from 1-1:30pm.

Then, start saving your money. Why? Because Westercon 70 will be in Tempe, AZ over the July 4th weekend, 2017. Why do we care about something so far in the future? Because I'm going to be the Local Author Guest of Honor, that's why! And I want as many of the Alien Collective there with me to celebrate! The con coordinator, aka She Who Must Be Obeyed, is our own marvelous Dee Astell, so you know the event is going to be absolutely awesome. This is one you won't want to miss, and with this much lead time, there's no excuse TO miss! I'll be giving you details as we get them, but make your plans now to see the me in 2017!

Now for something a little less far in the future. Check out the new cover for the re-release of The Royal Scam, Martian Alliance Chronicles 1 over at my Premieres page. Then head over to Amazon or Smashwords to pre-order. (Yes, it'll be available at Barnes and Noble, too; their pre-ordering is wonky ergo, no pre-orders there.) It's releasing on Tuesday, July 21st, with the reissue of Three Card Monte coming in August, and the new third installment, A Bug's Life, coming in September.

Speaking of pre-orders, you can also preorder Sherlock Holmes - New Visions of the Great Detective now. This collection will feature my novella, "A Study In Starlets", which is the next adventure featuring my characters from "All the Single Ladies", my short story in the Two Hundred and Twenty-One Baker Streets anthology. The collection will also have the "next adventure" novellas from Jamie Wyman and Glen Mehn. Note: This is the print version. The ebook version of my novella, and the novellas from Jamie and Glen, will be available this year, all coming in the next few months. Here's the announcement from Abaddon Books in case you missed it.

That's it for today, and as I'm heading off to the Biggest Show on Earth. I'll be on a bit on Twitter and Facebook, but otherwise it'll be radio silence until I'm home mid-week. So enjoy your weeks, have fantastic weekends, I'll see those of you who are at SDCC, um, at SDCC, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home