Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Hook Me Up! Crowd Is The Place to Be.


'Tis the season...and all that jazz.

I know you're making your "to do"and "to buy" lists (which include pre-ordering Alien Nation and Alien Education, right?), ducking relatives looking for a place to stay for that impromptu visit (ok that might just be me), cashing in that PTO for extra days off - ok, that might just be how I make it through being an employee...

Should the mood to hand out the exclusive goodness strike the Gini, though, I'd hate for you to miss out. (And I hear tell it's striking.)

Don't be like the sad pup. FOMO during the holiday season is to be avoided at all costs. 
Be sure to sign up for Gini's Hook Me Up!
- Ro
Subscribe to our mailing list




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home